The process of becoming an IDT supplier begins with a discussion regarding the requirements, specifications and pricing applicable to the pertinent goods or services. An IDT purchasing representative may request that the supplier candidate company complete
and return a W9 tax identification certificate and supplier self-audit questionnaire.
Please note the following:
- Terms and conditions: View Purchase order Terms and conditions.
- Purchase orders: Work shall not commence, and goods shall not be shipped, without the issuance of a valid purchase order by an IDT Purchasing representative.
- Shipping/receiving information: View Supplier delivery requirements.
- Invoices: Vendors should make sure to submit invoices using the current street address of the appropriate IDT company location. Failure to send invoices to the correct accounts payable location may result in payment delays. Supplier
invoices must also denote the pertinent IDT purchase order number within the form.
- Social responsibility requirement: IDT regularly conducts risk assessments of its potential and current suppliers. As of the date of this disclosure, based on our assessment of the relative risks posed by our suppliers, we have not
used third parties to verify our internal risk assessments. IDT's Purchase Order Terms and Conditions requires that our suppliers comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding slavery and human trafficking of the countries in which they
do business. We require our suppliers to represent and warrant that all manufacturing, raw materials, and packaging components provided to IDT were produced or provided in full compliance with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of
the country of their manufacture. We reserve the right to have IDT personnel, or third parties, inspect all facilities where manufacturing raw materials and packaging components are produced, including for compliance with the supplier compliance
guide. These inspections may include independent and unannounced audits. We also reserve the right to terminate any purchase order for any reason, including failure to comply with our supplier requirements. To date we have conducted no independent,
unannounced audits to specifically review compliance with company standards on trafficking and slavery. IDT personnel who have direct responsibility for supply chain management are regularly provided with information and training regarding our
IDT requires that no apparel, garments or corresponding accessories, equipment, materials, or supplies furnished to IDT have been laundered or produced in whole or in part by inappropriate or unlawful means of labor in accordance with California Civil
Code Section 1714.43 (California Transparency in Supply Chains Act) and Public Contract Code § 6108.